Monday, June 2, 2008

First Rehearsal

The first rehearsal was a success. Actually, it was more of a read-through. I still haven't cast anyone yet... I think the best idea is to sleep on it. Forgive me for my cliché, but that is what White Bread is all about, right? That's all I really have to say right now. I finished writing the play this afternoon, but my actors had some great ideas for another scene. I am tempted to write it right now, but I won't.

I am so pleased that my cast enjoys the script as much as I do. I was really nervous about their feedback, but things are going well. That doesn't mean I won't be making changes during rehearsal though. I know I'll be making a ton of them, but I'm just glad to know that for the most part, what I have doesn't completely suck. Either that, or my actors are good liars, which, given the situation, could quite possibly be the case.

Well, it has finally started. I am already looking forward to the next rehearsal.

Debbie

No comments: