Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Third Rehearsal

On Sunday we had our third rehearsal. My how time flies. The blocking went well, and the actors are really getting into their roles which excites me, especially since I created them. Next week will finish blocking and hopefully run through the show to get a rough estimate on the length. My goal this week is to work on the open mic night bits. I have so many ideas, but carrying them out is much more difficult. The actors have already given some really great suggestions for the mic night and for individual characters. I am having so much fun. I am signing us up for the Fringe-For-All showcase which will allow us to present 3 minutes of the show as sort of a preview, which will be really good advertising. The first showcase is July 7. I can't believe how fast everything is happening.

No comments: