Monday, June 23, 2008

Advertising Begins!

The flyers are here! Two thousand flyers arrived at my doorstep this afternoon and they look simply divine. Thanks Kaylin. I would like to start handing them out now, but the festival doesn't start for another five weeks so I am thinking people may forget in that time. I did already put some on display at my work, the River Market Co-op, but I think I'll go easy on the advertising for now—at least until July. I am just glad I got a jump-start on things. It will be especially nice to have this weekend when I am volunteering at the Fringe booth at PRIDE in Loring Park.

Last night was our fourth rehearsal and the first time the whole cast was together. I think everyone works really well together and the chemistry between the characters is better than I anticipated. We finished the blocking and did a run-through which ended up being 35 minutes. With the "interludes" though, the show should be about 50 minutes, which I think is perfect. The show is going to be in the Fringe-For-Alls on July 21. I am really excited to see how it turns out. Well, that's all for now. Peace.

Debbie

No comments: