Tuesday, July 1, 2008

PRIDE and more

We are well on our way to a fantastic fringe show. On Sunday, we ran through each scene once or twice, although it was difficult because we had problems being serious, laughter would ensue, then we'd go on some tangent about the most random things. I'm just going to say that with this group, rehearsal is never boring. We focused primarily on the delivery of the lines. Next week I'll try to use as many props as possible.

I decided on the first scene for the showcase, but I have to edit it since it goes over three minutes. PRIDE was awesome. Fringe signed on a ton of possible volunteers and I was able to hand out flyers to promote the show. Most people seemed genuinely interested, which is really exciting. The Festival starts in 30 days! I know the time will just fly by.

Off to spread the White Bread Word!

Peace!
Debbie

No comments: