Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Hey guys! Sarah here. I would say I was bored so I decided to contribute to this wonderful blog but I think Debbie would kill me! Well, I'm super excited for next week! I think we are going to be absolutely AWESOME! Everything is coming together really well and even though we do get a little sidetracked at rehearsal at least it's because we are having too much fun with this show! Snaps to Debbie for writing a show that we, after so many weeks of hearing it over and again, can still laugh at and have fun with! It doesn't hurt that we have a kick ass cast either. Well, we have our last (AHHHH!) rehearsal tomorrow and I can't wait to see everyone! I like you. (Sorry Beth and Debbie. I had to!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

You're getting this message because I interviewed you (or someone like you) at the 2008 MN Fringe. All of my podcasts/soundfiles are now up.

http://www.romm.org/podcast/ to get to the podcasts
http://www.romm.org/fringe/ to link to all the audio files, including podcasts and KFAI reports, going back to 2005.

I don't have e-mail contact information for everyone (in fact, very few), so if you could spread the word about these archives, I'd be grateful.

Thanks again!

TTFN, Baron Dave